MADAD is purely dedicated to work for the development of deprived sections of the society and has conducted several programs related to the agendas given below:
- To work towards the integrated development of children, women, Dalits and disadvantaged sections like the PWD and also the excluded communities in general.
- To educate children, women and Dalits about government programs, laws, various schemes and make them aware of their rights and duties.
- To mobilize Dalits and the deprived sections against injustice and exploitation in society and to ensure justice and protection for the oppressed.
- To set-up and run centres for the equivalency and vocational courses to empower children, women, Dalits, PWD and the excluded through education and training sessions for employment opportunities.
- To create a platform for the redressal of grievances of the Dalit and the deprived sections in order to fight against the atrocities heaved on them.